Looking for apple orchards, pumpkin patches, Trunk or Treat events or some great fall festivals? We’ll post all of our Fall Fun posts right here so you can access them all in one spot!
- Fall is here along with all of the local fairs and festivals. Every weekend in October is packed with fun — check it out!
- If you’re already planning your Halloween calendar, here is a list of Trunk or Treat events and other Halloween Happenings.
- Move over pumpkin-spiced-everything! Apples are the fall’s other favorite flavor and we have a number of apple orchards to select from just about 90 minutes north in Ellijay. The season runs through October, so plan that trip if you haven’t yet!
- If you’re thinking about hayrides and fall fun, you may want to read this article that our contributor wrote about Cagle’s Family Farm to help you plan.
- Feeling crafty? Here is a Silly Spider Shaker that’s easy and fun to make even for the little hands.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Summer Reading Kick-Off: On Your Mark, Get Set…Read! - May 25, 2016
- Strawberry Picking - April 5, 2016
- Spring Break Fun - April 3, 2016